HOME

AnGenMap ArchivedPost

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Fri Oct  4 10:53:49 2024
From: "Jingyue (Ellie) Duan" <jd774cornell.edu>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Call for Abstracts - PAG 32 Genomics and Epigenetics
        of Aging
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2024 10:53:49 -0500
Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the NSF-funded Biological Integration Institute: Sex, Aging,
Genomics, and Evolution (IISAGE) program (IISAGE website), we are excited to
invite you to participate in our upcoming workshop at PAG 2025, focusing on
the genomic and epigenomic mechanisms underlying aging phenotypes. Given the
alignment of your work with the goals of IISAGE, we believe your research
would make a valuable contribution to this event.

The Genomics and Epigenetics of Aging workshop will take place between January
10-15, 2025, at the Town & Country Resort in San Diego, CA. The workshop will
run for two hours, featuring six 20-minute talks (including time for
questions). If you are interested in presenting, please send a one-paragraph
description of your work, including the title, scope, species studied, and
your affiliation, to me (Ellie Duan: jd774cornell.edu) by October 20, 2024.
We also encourage you to share this invitation with any trainees who may be
interested in presenting.

Selected speakers will be notified by November 1, 2024.
Early Registration Deadline for PAG 31: November 8, 2024
Workshop Abstract Submission Deadline: December 8, 2024

We look forward to your response and hope to include your insights in what
promises to be a fascinating discussion.

Best wishes,

Peggy Biga, Ellie Duan & Nicole Riddle
Workshop co-chairs

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team