HOME

AnGenMap ArchivedPost

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Mon Oct  7 08:13:40 2024
From: "Kwan Suk Kim" <kwansukkimgmail.com>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Invitation to the First Asian Animal Genome Workshop
        at PAG32
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2024 08:13:41 -0500
Dear Asian Animal Genome Researchers,

I hope this message finds you well. Although several emails have already
been sent regarding the upcoming PAG32 workshops, I wanted to reach out
once more about an exciting new session.

Over the years, Ive observed that despite the incredible diversity of
livestock species in the Asian region, networks and genomic research in
this area have remained relatively underdeveloped.

To address this, I am organizing the first-ever Asian Animal Genome
Workshop at PAG32, scheduled for Wednesday, January 15, 2025, from 10:30 AM
to 12:40 PM.

My goal is to bring together animal genome researchers from institutions
and universities across Asia to strengthen connections and foster
collaboration at PAG32.

With the increasing body of genomic research on livestock in our region,
this workshop will offer a valuable opportunity to share findings and
insights.

If you are interested in presenting your work, I kindly ask you to send me
your title and abstract by October 25. I would be thrilled to welcome young
students and researchers from the Asian region to contribute to this
important event.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Kwan-Suk Kim
Professor of Animal Genetics
Chungbuk National University
kwanskim@chungbuk.ac.kr | kwansukkimgmail.com

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team