HOME

AnGenMap ArchivedPost

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Tue Oct  8 21:29:12 2024
From: "Carlo Pecoraro" <infophysalia-courses.org>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Course: Single-cell RNA-seq analysis with
        R/Bioconductor
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2024 21:29:12 -0500
Dear all,

We have just a few spots remaining for our upcoming course, Single-cell
RNA-seq analysis with R/Bioconductor, taking place online from 4-8
November. This course is an excellent opportunity for biologists and
bioinformaticians to dive into scRNA-seq workflows and analysis, from
filtering data to downstream analysis of cell clusters and temporal
ordering.

Course website: https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-
workshops/course18/

Key topics include:

- Data processing, QC, and normalization
- Batch effect correction, cell clustering, and annotation
- Pseudo-time inference and temporal differential expression
- Practical hands-on sessions with R/Bioconductor

For the full list of our courses and workshops, please visit:
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/

Best regards,

Carlo

Carlo Pecoraro, Ph.D

Physalia-courses DIRECTOR
infophysalia-courses.org
mobile: +49 17645230846

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team