HOME

AnGenMap ArchivedPost

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Tue Oct 22 08:49:58 2024
From: "Geena Cartick" <geena.cartickeffab.info>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Last chance: Private and Public interface in farmed
        animal
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2024 08:49:58 -0500
Dear colleagues,

We are conducting a survey to assess the current landscape of cross-sector
collaboration and resource-sharing in genotype to phenotype (G2P) research in
farmed animals for EuroFAANG RI. Our goal is to identify opportunities for
improving data sharing and improving collaboration between public and private
sectors. Your insights will be very helpful in pinpointing key areas for
better communication and cooperation.

Please take a few minutes to fill out our survey by clicking the link below:
https://form.jotform.com/242416213893052

Thank you in advance for your time and input. Please share with your
colleagues too.
Thank you

Best regards,
Geena

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team