AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Tlistmaster Apr 18 10:03:26 2024
From: "Carlo Pecoraro" <infophysalia-courses.org>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Course: Agent-Based Modelling Using NetLogo -
       University of Lodz, Poland
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 10:03:26 -0500

Dear all,

We're excited to announce our upcoming five-day course on Agent-Based
Modelling Using NetLogo, happening from July 29th to August 2nd, 2024, at the
Faculty of Biology and Environmental Protection, University of Lodz, Poland.

Course website: https://www.physalia-courses.org/.../course52/

Agent-based modeling (ABM) is a powerful technique for unraveling the
dynamics of complex systems, spanning natural and social sciences. Led by
renowned experts, Professors Volker Grimm and Steve Railsback, this course
will equip you with the knowledge and skills to design, implement, and
evaluate ABMs tailored to your research and teaching needs.

Here's what you can expect:

- In-depth instruction in ABM principles and practice
- Hands-on tutorials and exercises using NetLogo, a leading ABM software
  platform
- Open discussions and independent project work

For the full list of our courses and workshops, please visit:
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/

Best regards,

Carlo

Carlo Pecoraro, Ph.D

Physalia-courses DIRECTOR
infophysalia-courses.org
mobile: +49 17645230846

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team