CRI-MAP Users Forum Posted mail
From morris.agabagmail.com Sat Apr  5 10:49:04 2014
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 13:49:01 +0300
From: Morris Agaba <morris.agabagmail.com>
To: Jill Maddox <jillmrubens.its.unimelb.edu.au>
Cc: Multiple Recipients of <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Re: Contact details for Elizabeth (Betty) M Tucker, sheep-goat hybrids

about three years  ago, Jill was looking for goat-sheep hybrid.  I saw this
story in the news and thought it would be of interest.  Unfortunately I
cannot find Jill's new email address and so I am positing this link to the
entire community just in case.

Dear Jill,

I suspect that your inquiry about goat sheep hybrid is been answered.
Please see this story in the news!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26870598

Agaba

--

Morris Agaba
Tel (Safaricom)    254 727 434 900

When I am not sleeping, I dream

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program for Applied Bioinformatics.
Contact: Bioinformatics Team
Helpdesk